Critical RepairNeed Repairs to your Existing Home?
Critical Home Repair Program
Habitat for Humanity of North Central Massachusetts launched a new Critical Home Repair Program in 2015. This is a home preservation program that provides needed interior and exterior repairs for low-income homeowners, so that they may maintain a safe, decent, and affordable place to live.
This program focuses on safety, security, accessibility, weatherization, and keeping houses up to city codes. Through project management oversight which typically includes volunteer labor, Habitat will assist families with completing home repairs.
The Critical Home Repair Program is designed to provide a hand up, not a hand out, to homeowners who are in need such that they may feel proud and dignified about the place they call home.
With a max of up to $15,000 Your No-Profit Loan can cover:
- Replacing your roof and gutters
- Installing new vinyl siding
- Replacing driveway and sidewalk
- Replacing your porch and steps
- Installing an energy-efficient furnace and/or water heater
- Upgrading your electrical service
- Installing new copper plumbing
- Remodeling the kitchen or bathroom
- And many more repairs…
Recent Critical Home Repair Projects
25 Birch Street, Clinton - Before and After
28 Royalston Road, Winchendon
100 Marshall Street, Fitchburg
58 Park Street, Clinton - Before and After