Cars for HomesDonate your used vehicle today!
Donate a Car
Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, to help support our local home ownership programs.
When you donate your car to Habitat for Humanity, we turn it into cash that supports our local work in Acton, Fitchburg, Leominster and other local towns. Donating your new or used vehicle is quick and easy to complete. Arrange free towing in just 3 simple steps! Your donation may also be tax deductible.
We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity North Central Massachusetts?
• All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity NCM and help local families here in our communities.
• Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
• It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in MA?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
1. Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
2. Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
3. When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Massachusetts?
• The State for Massachusetts will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
• To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED RE-MARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Click on the image below to donate today!
Donate Online or Call Us
Start your car donation to Habitat for Humanity North Central MA today online or call (877) 277-4344!